Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ok my mouth watered!

When I saw this recipe for Raspberry Almond Shortbread Thumbprints! OMG!!!!! I'm sure you've been to All Recipes by now! But I couldn't help but send you back once again it sounds too good!

Now we should be planning our baking if we are in fact baking our treats to be exchanged so here's a link to a great source for kitchen gadgets just in case there is some sepcialty pan you depserately in need of Chefs has a vast collection!

Hope your Holiday Happenings are going well!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I absolutely will not look at any more cookie recipes....okay...maybe just one or two more recipes...or three or four.....I'm not sure what kind of cookies you're all going to wind up with for this cookie exchange.....maybe chocolate shortbread thumbprint galiano chip snickerdoodle raspberry pecan bars!
(With a chocolate drizzle on top)