Friday, December 28, 2007

Successful Cookie Exchange



The cookie exchange was wonderful this year. We had a wonderful time eating and drinking. Ana made a pork tenderloin and everyone else made the sides and/or appetizers! We had Chicken Pate, Ramen Salad, Fruit Salad, Mushroom Salad, Carrot Souffle, Zucchini Casserole, Corn Casserole plus little smokies and Appetizer Extraordinaire. Some lovely wine and lots and lots of cookies to taste for dessert. Everyone had their cookies done up pretty! It really was a wonderful evening!
These are the cookies:
Dianne - Jan Hagel
Randi - Peanut Blossoms
Yvonne - Biscotti
Renee R - Egg Nog
Ana - Choc. covered Carmel almonds
Paula - Chocolate Yummies(I put my recipe in a safe place! I call them this)
Renee L - Assorted
Marnie - Ricotta
Maybe Dianne will share more pics of the cookies I know she had the camera out! I'll be emailing additional pics to everyone look for them soon!

No comments: