Tuesday, February 03, 2009

My Shimmery Project

From last weeks challenge. Not like adding sparkle or shimmer is a stretch for me but I did break out some supplies I never use. My LuminArte paints and painted white and black cardstock with the same colors choosing which I like better for each project is fun. Like here I chose the Aqua on black for the background. I also did the same with Acrylic paint. I stamped the stars on some yellow Heidi Swapp painted on black. I stamped the stars and seaweed(exhaust flames) and cut them out. The stamps are all jusjohanna's Odd Bird Planet and I colored the Rocket with my Copics and cut it out. The moon is the Circle Dot Background cut into a half circle and highlighted with a grey Copic. Rub Ons are Doodlebug.

Can't wait to see what everyone does with Shadows tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

What a perfectly gorgeous card...the colors just glow on it!! I love all the stars in the sky....!