Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nature/Texture - Challenge 4th Week February


Pattern & Texture it's all around us in Nature and all around us in Art. Our Scrapbooks and cards should be no different! Here are some inspiring photos for this weeks challenge. You may be inspired by the thistle or the wood grain or just even the color of the serving pieces. Whatever it is create something Nature inspired this week!

We are of course Scrapping tomorrow and at least there will be no fear of a blizzard since it will be over 40 degrees.....

I think someone is making up camp? I have 1 kit left, beyond that, if anyone is interested.

Hope to see everyone!

Also Don't forget if your participating in Ana's Swap it is due tomorrow as well! Of course Paula we know your an over-achiever! I still have not completed my cards yet!




1 comment:

Dianne said...

Wonderful challenge photos Marnie!
I'll bring my swap cards with me tomorrow!