Monday, September 28, 2009

And Fall Is Here

It was 80 yesterday and today it's fall! Just like that! BAM!

We are scrapping this week same time same place. Here is the weekly inspiration piece. A scene from Pottery Barn. Still some green but the colors are clearly starting to turn.

Ok so this week I would like to issue a scrap challenge. Whatever scraps are sitting on your workspace from this last week(I will clean mine off sorting the giant box today). Use those scraps to create a card or layout. Only scraps, you can add card stock for the background and once the base is built you can add one embellishment from your stash!

Hope to see you Wednesday!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

That Inspiration Photo is SO beautiful. I wish that Pottery Barn would come and do up my house...!

Your challenge sounds like fun...I have PILES of scraps to choose from on my table. :):):)