Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Stash Kit Example -----

This is an example of a Stash Kit.  This was my July kit.  I can take this with me to the 2 crops I go to a month and always have something to work on.  As well if on our Wed. crop night I am in need of something to do I can pull out the Stash Kit Box and work on these items.  

I love this from of Scrapbooking.  It makes me want to use my old papers and scrap my old(not so great always) pictures.  It's time I started getting some layouts done.  I finished 5 pages last month which for me is more than I finished all of last year.  This month I have at least 6 planned along with my 16 swap card and any others I need.

I hope you join us in the Stash Scrap Challenge.  If you do just leave me a note and I will add you to the points page.

No comments: